We all get WAAAYYY too much email. It is so easy to miss an important message as it simply gets lost in the deluge. If you are a Microsoft Outlook user, it is very easy to color code messages from a particular sender so they jump out at you.
Here’s how to set it up.
1. From your Outlook inbox, click the “View” tab at the top ribbon.
2. Click “View Settings” on the gray menu bar.
3. In the pop up window, click “Conditional Formatting”. Another pop up window will open.
4. Click the “Add” button in the new window. Name your rule. Click the Font button and make any desired changes.
5. Click the “Condition” button and another window will open. In the “From” field type the contacts name or email address (name is better if your contact has multiple email addresses). Click “OK” to save changes and close window. You should be at the “Conditional Formatting” window. Click “OK” to save changes.
6. Click “OK” on the “Advanced View Settings window.
That’s it! Contact me if you have questions or need help