We all get WAAAYYY too much email. It is so easy to miss an important message as it simply gets lost in the deluge. If you are a Microsoft Outlook user, it is very easy to color code messages from a particular sender so they jump out at you.
Here’s how to set it up.
1. From your Outlook inbox, click the “View” tab at the top ribbon.
2. Click “View Settings” on the gray menu bar.
3. In the pop up window, click “Conditional Formatting”. Another pop up window will open.
4. Click the “Add” button in the new window. Name your rule. Click the Font button and make any desired changes.
5. Click the “Condition” button and another window will open. In the “From” field type the contacts name or email address (name is better if your contact has multiple email addresses). Click “OK” to save changes and close window. You should be at the “Conditional Formatting” window. Click “OK” to save changes.
6. Click “OK” on the “Advanced View Settings window.
That’s it! Contact me if you have questions or need help
I’m excited about 2019! A new year, a fresh start…endless possibilities. It’s a time for planning, goal setting and re-conditioning our mindset.
Welcome to Day 1 of my journey. If you’ve known me for some time you’ll know that I’ve been a virtual assistant since 2006 which leaves you wondering why this is day 1.
Well, let me explain. Yes, I’ve been doing this for A LONG TIME. But never with a sense of purpose or direction. I haven’t done any marketing since 2006; never needed to. All of my business came from my sphere.
What makes this Day 1 is that I’m re-structuring what I do and how I do it. I’m launching a new service – CRM Consulting! A CRM (aka Contact Relationship Manager) is a collection of tools designed to help self-employed entrepreneurs manage communication with their past clients, sphere of influence, friends and family.
In the past 13 years I have been assisting real estate professionals, speakers, coaches etc. it has amazed me how many of them they struggle with this. I personally know lots of Realtors, who have been in business 20+ years, who do not use any sort of CRM. Their cell phone and email system are their only databases and they have no system for regularly communicating with their contacts. Yet, they will spend thousands of dollars every year to find new leads. That’s why I’ve decided to focus my efforts on helping them pick the “low hanging fruit” and explode their businesses.
So stay tuned for great things to come! And if you know someone who could use some help please send them my way 🙂